7 rue de la Platière
Telephone : +33 (0) 4 78 98 66 56
SAS, a French simplified joint-stock company with a capital of €2000
SIRET 383 381 365 00048 – RCS Lyon
EU VAT number : FR72 383 381 365
French principal activity code (APE/NAF): 4332A
Email : email@example.com
We respect the right to privacy of all visitors to this website. We do not collect any personal information from visitors without their consent. No scripts or stratagems are used to this effect. The personal information we request from our visitors is limited to contact details and email addresses, which are provided voluntarily. Under no circumstances will this information be given, exchanged or sold to third parties without the prior consent and knowledge of the individuals concerned.
Below, you will find our policy with regards to the handling of personal information. This text aims to inform you of how we use this information and tells you what steps to take should you wish to make changes to the information you provided.
1- Nature of the personal information collected
The information we collect comes from two sources :
– A visitor voluntarily providing their email address in order to receive our newsletter,
– A visitor providing their contact details when filling out our contact form.
2- What do we do with this information?
The information you provide to us is never passed on to third parties. Below we outline the circumstances in which we might receive your information, and how it is used in each case:
– You subscribed to our newsletter: in this case, your email address is only added to our mailing list so that you can receive our newsletters and internal announcements. We never use your contact details to send you messages from our business partners unless we have obtained your express permission to do so. Please note that you may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter. Should you encounter issues with this, you may contact us directly and ask to be removed from our mailing list.
– You filled out our contact form to receive one of our professional publications. In this case, it is possible that at some point we will send you messages from other partners. However, your contact details will never be communicated externally: we send the information ourselves. You may object to your details being used to send you these types of messages, by ticking the relevant box on the page where we ask you to provide your contact details. If you did agree to receive messages from third parties, you may opt out at any time by contacting us.
– You sent us a job application. In this case, the documents and information you sent are forwarded to our recruitment department and will not under any circumstances be passed on to third parties. You may contact us at any time to request the deletion of these documents.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any of your personal details. Simply contact us with your request.